• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Please tell me what you think..

The layout is pretty good. You can definately tell it's a Roller Coaster Tycoon site. :p The text is somewhat hard to read though, but it's still readable. I like the buttons on the entrance to the site thing...

I suck at reviewing websites...I can't think of anything else to say. Decent job overall.

umm... wow!!!
take a look @ the forum:
Warning: mysql_connect(): Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (2) in /home/virtual/site14/fst/var/www/html/rctforums/sources/Drivers/mySQL.php on line 65

Warning: mysql_select_db(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/virtual/site14/fst/var/www/html/rctforums/sources/Drivers/mySQL.php on line 68
ERROR: Cannot find database bbfree_invision14
Warning: mysql_query(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/virtual/site14/fst/var/www/html/rctforums/sources/Drivers/mySQL.php on line 101

Warning: mysql_query(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/virtual/site14/fst/var/www/html/rctforums/sources/Drivers/mySQL.php on line 101

etc......
etc......

i like it...

just a little grammar error :
roll over the contact us button...its says "contEct us" :p

hehe other than that..its awesome ;)

it's not like it was extremly easy either. and thats what i wnated to go for, so it feels like your polaying the game!

Back