• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Please review this...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bernhard

Hi everyone,

please review the latest version of my phpWWWBoard!

Features:
- a simple threaded message board!
- does not require a database!
- server-friendly, fast!
- registration of nicks possible (registered nicks appear in a color of your choice)!
- registered users can edit their own postings!
- admin can edit or delete any posting!
- BBCode!
- image upload!
- Smilies!
- URLs and email addresses are automatically turned into clickable links!
- it's not another bulky bulletin board!

Please let me know if there are any problems with the board, suggestions regarding additional features etc.

Link: http://lene.ish.biz/i.php

Bernhard

I will make it available for download as soon as it is fully tested. There are also a few improvements planned, like a configuration script that enables the user to customize the board (seamless integration into an existing website etc.). I'll announce it here on the board as soon as it's finished :)

Awesome colors and nice buttons! :biggrin2:
It's very simple and easy to use.

Keep up the great work. :cool:

Hi,

Very well done Bernhard! It looks really good, very simple, clean and it works....

It doesn't require a database, perhaps people should now start using this, for those users who are always wanting to host a PHPBB on a free host! :biggrin2:

Nice, I plan to write a flat board that does require a database, the login system will be a bit hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back