• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Please review this

Feels cluttered and the white around google and the other search stands out too much. I'd consider going with a lighter background color or customizing the google search etc to match the grey background.

takes way too long to load, and ended up crashing my browser window with some fault in some script you have. let's just say it could be more accessible :lol:

get rid of the scripting or at least make it more efficient. simplify your markup and scripting as much as possible, and don't use too many strange objects.

you have some awesome potential!

like said before maybe bring the main blue colour to a much paler colour.. so it fits in well with the site, also just try a tiny bit more oganisation on the main content make sure all the gaps between the different parts are the same etc..

very impressinve for a 16yr old

Hello,

I'd redo your header image. If you're trying to go the fancy route, then spend a lot of time to make it work. It's very easy to add a lot of action with flash, but it isn't easy to make it look good. The two images that you have chosen for the banner Background really go well together, so I'd keep those :)

Your <title> tag doesn't contain any information about the site. Maybe two word description or motto that you want to associate with the site should go up there with the site's name.

Back