• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Please review SimplySearch4it!

john874

Please review: Webmaster Tools & Resources Directory!

Hi All,

Could you please review our Webmaster Tools & Resources section on our site!

What is it?
Our Webmaster Tools & Resources Directory is where you can easily find and compare pay per click search engines, affiliate programs, web hosting, scripts, promotional sites, and more.

This is the url for the WT&RD: http://www.simplysearch4it.com/webma/resdir.php

Feel free to comment and give suggestions about our site!

Thanks!

Last edited:
The gray text on the boxes for each section is a little hard to read. Also, I don't know if its just me, but the logo's bright green doesn't really fit in with the ingratiatingly pleasant blue and purple of the rest of the site :)

Other than that, looks like this site has potential to become a good resource for webmasters. Good job.

- k0

Thanks for you feedback about my site Kokuyoen.

I had taken your suggestion aboard about the grey font colour within the boxes. With your suggestion, I have now changed the font to a more darker green colour which hopefully may make the logo fit in abit better aswell.

I know that the logo is green and bright with tints of yellow, but I thought that I would be quite a good idea as it will catch people's eyes and hopefully that is a logo that they would not forget.

Another reason why the logo is this colour, because I think it fits in with my homepage at www.simplysearch4it.com as that is a colourful page.

Could you please view the changes on the Webmaster Tools & Resources Directory page and tell me if the font looks any better.

To go to this directory please follow the link in may last message or use the one in my sig.

Thanks for your last comments.

PS, I had also visited your link in your sig and done the survey.

Thanks again!

Titles look like they ought to be links but aren't. Otherwise, a very nice design. Good luck with it.

Nick

I like it - and I like it even more for its weird sense of uniqueness lol

however the text "Add your site | Faq | Contact Us|" appears in the background of other text in my resolution and font size browser for some reason (i'm on the resolution higher than 800 600 i forget what that is lol)

Hi All,

Thanks for all of your comments and suggestions. I have now redesigned the whole of my site, so can you please tell me what you think of the directory know.

Do you think its better than the old one or not quite so good?

Thanks!

Back