• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Please review our site!!!!!

discover3

Hi everyone !
Please review discoverskagway.com.I've just set up my new tour site and wanted to know your opinion about it.It is the only independent tour company that offers Jewell Gardens and the Days of ’98 Show with the White Pass Summit.
Skagway Alaska

I think you spent to much time making everything look good and spent to little time on adding in the little/important details.

The site _is_ nice, but you need to add in some better pictures. Frankly, the entire top of the site turns me off. If I was going to look for a tour, your site would have killed my interest in your business.

Now, towards the bottom it looks good. I love the mountain picture at the bottom personally.

You need to give it more touch, something that actually screams tour, meaning hiking and stuff like that. At the moment your site screams cheap. And I don't mean that in a good way, the entire top of that site reminds me of some really old hosting site templates (the ones you get for free).

Sorry if this offends you, just making a observation. I think if you worked on the site a bit more, then more people would be interested. ;)

Have a good day!.

Back