• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

please review myspheres

Hmmm, I can't pinpoint why, but the homepage just isn't very friendly. I guess it's just too chopped up, and there's too much wasted space.

^I agree with you, its just not appealing. Nice service, but shame about the site...

Hmmm, I can't pinpoint why, but the homepage just isn't very friendly. I guess it's just too chopped up, and there's too much wasted space.

hi stealthy one thanks for your feedback on Myspheres. What do you mean by (home page is not very friendly) or (home page is chopped up) and (too much wasted space)

Last edited:
^I agree with you, its just not appealing. Nice service, but shame about the site...

hi adz thanks for your feedback on Myspheres what do you mean by (home page is not very friendly) or (home page is chopped up) and (too much wasted space)

thanks again.

i think the design is good and i do agree with the others however maybe if you moved the login box to the right hand side this would help solve the problem.

i think the design is good and i do agree with the others however maybe if you moved the login box to the right hand side this would help solve the problem.

hi blitz host thanks for your feedback, were do you think I should move the login box? there is no space on the right hand. I keeped the site at 800 width so plus its Centered... so people in 800 can see the page in full while people with higher resolution can see the site in center.

thanks for your feedback your feed back is very important for us.

People still run on 800? Wow, xD I thought most people were at least at 1024 x 768 resolutions. I'm a bit above with 1280 x 1024 and its perfect for me. But, anyways, as for that login, I think it would be fine. Or, you could move it up to the grey area where the search box is.

Dimensions

People still run on 800? Wow, xD I thought most people were at least at 1024 x 768 resolutions.

That whole "Mobile Web" market is slicing down the sizes again. I was being conservative to keep my resolutions at 1024x768, and just recently learned that my site is nearly legible on an iPhone. (Windows Mobile still seems to do some funny things though.)

People still run on 800? Wow, xD I thought most people were at least at 1024 x 768 resolutions. I'm a bit above with 1280 x 1024 and its perfect for me. But, anyways, as for that login, I think it would be fine. Or, you could move it up to the grey area where the search box is.

hey thanks Schmarvin for your feedback I was thinking of that too.. but I didn't want to do that...... kinda thought let login have its own separate place and search area too. anything thing else thanks everyone for your time and merry xmas. :D

The site is good but I just don't think the color's really co-ordinate with each other much.

hi daisil thanks for your feedback. I see that too a lil what do you think I should do to fix that problem....? I am thinking of upgrading the site technology to web 2.0 what do you think of that everyone?

Web 2.0 would definitely help the design. Its a nice simple design it just needs upgrading

hey thanks again for your feedback Daisil.

web 2.0 it well make myspheres a better web community web site. I think so too. anything else.?

Last edited:
The space in the footer will be fill out with something? Everything ok for me for here, but the empy space in the bootom...

The space in the footer will be fill out with something? Everything ok for me for here, but the empy space in the bootom...

hi serverpoint thanks for your feedback. your web site looks nice by the way.

the space in the footer is a company information...... but I can take that off sence we have the company information in about us section.

Back