• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Please review my wordpress blog

andyf

Hello guys, i have built a blog which is based on webhosting. You can refer www.vpsdedicatedservers.com and please let me know all points which i should try to amend.
looking forward towards your honest feedback :) Thanks in advance !!

I would recommend a different design, because I saw millions of the same designs on the web. Other than that, everything seems to be perfect.

No disrespect, but its a blog. They all look alike, basically like how forums look alike.

No disrespect, but its a blog. They all look alike, basically like how forums look alike.

No they don't!. No blog is alike!. Some have sparkly colors and others have dull colors!. Some have shadows and others don't!. Some talk about magic and others talk about politics!. No blog is alike!. Some even have curves!.

Haha, sometimes I even believe that myself.

Thanks for your suggestion, i will try to redesign it and will try to get it customized !!!
Getting a bit away from main topic ;- if you allow me ;) I would like to know if you can see adsense ads on it as I am not sure why i am getting all Public Service Ads (PSA)
Please let me know if its PSA even for you ?
Thank you !!!

I see no ads, but my Firefox with AdBlock Plus pretty much has every ad company on its no ad list.

I see no ads, but my Firefox with AdBlock Plus pretty much has every ad company on its no ad list.

Ohhh.. but i have already inserted Adsense code in all post .. i can see only Google PSA :( Till now they were working fine but not sure why now PSA's are appearing :( Please help me...
I would like to know from many more friends if they can see my ads or just Google PSA !!

Thanks in advance !!

Am still waiting for your feedback on this or please let me know where i can place complaint in this regards.. any Adsense Guru here ?
Please help me !!

a vps on blog ^^ nice, is first time when i see something like this, anyway, theme i like it, is simple and look's very nice..

Back