• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

please review my website

shqiperia

hello i have made a website of chat and i have submited it in google webmaster tools and in bing webmaster tools and now i have 6 months when i launched it and but i dont get much traffic any idea , any suggestion please i really need a help and advices and learn marketing or something else its my first website here is the link free online chat rooms maybe you need to check it out for bugs or for anything i have done wrong thanks in advance

Seems speed is your weakness.
year 2018 Google's seo algorithm has changed.Web speed has been praised in SEO.

Whewwwww that's one hell of a run-on sentence in your tagline. I'd uh, fix that. I also suggest removing "One of the best chat websites" from it, it sounds off-putting and kind of cheesy. And don't repeat "Free Online Chat Rooms" in the tagline when it says the same thing right above. But other than that the design looks okay at first glance.

I'm rather not a fan of the background that moves and reacts to the mouse, but that's probably just personal preference, so I don't know if you should change that.

Back