• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Please Review My Website

What ad network are you using? No offense, but get rid of it. The buzzing mosquito ad is loud and annoying. It made me want to leave your page right away.. Other than that you have a nice site.

I actually kind of like it. :) It looks different from all of the other free game sites.

What ad network are you using? No offense, but get rid of it. The buzzing mosquito ad is loud and annoying. It made me want to leave your page right away.. Other than that you have a nice site.
those were from valueclick/fastclick, but I switched today.

those were from valueclick/fastclick, but I switched today.

Good deal, didn't mean to come off offensive if I did, but it was pretty annoying. Nice site though. I'll bookmark it for future references when I'm bored needing something to do lol

Good deal, didn't mean to come off offensive if I did, but it was pretty annoying. Nice site though. I'll bookmark it for future references when I'm bored needing something to do lol
yea, I don't really like those ads too, but need to wait approval for the network I am using now.
Thanks.

Back