• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Please review my site

nice, good menu, nice fonts, good logo
im not too keen on the table border, makes it feel outdated, also, at the footer of the page there are loads of links which you cant read.

Ay sitk. I've refered a few of my clients who are new to the internet to your site. I thank you a lot :)

Excellent guides. Obviously there has been serious effort put into Absolute.

As mentioned format your table borders as they do look a little on the 90's side.
Your links on the footer are squished down to a 2pt font size whats up with that?
Are you meant to be hiding those links, I dont think so since theyre links to the rest of your site.

this link is not working : Make Absolutely© Your Homepage

Your dhtl menu is nice too. Overall your content is very good which will see your visitors stay a little longer and read your articles.

Thanks for the comments about the borders and the tiny links.

About the links: since my menu is in javascript and DHTML, search crawler bots can't browse the site. So I had no choice but to make it tiny and put it at the bottom. I didn't want to make the text white because the SE might consider it spam keywords.

But don't stop on the comments, the more the merrier!

Soroush King,

comparison?

hey everyone,

this is my friend's(not really a friend, more like an annoying tag-along) site - http://infinate.x10hosting.com/

could you please compare my site to his and tell me which one is better, because he ripped off alot of my ideas and content for that site.

Soroush King,

icontact said:
this link is not working : Make Absolutely© Your Homepage
As far as i'm aware, that link only works in IE.
sitk, maby you should say IE only, or hide it from other browsers, as ppl in netscape browsers (like icontact) try to make it their homepage, but dont suceed.

as far as the links they look fine to me depends on what browser the person is using. see when you use a url it takes you to the web adress and modifys the site to best suit the browser you are useing. when makeing a site you should look at your site in all diffrent typs of browsers most use enternet exsplore but alot of people use Opera, Internet Explorer, Firefox, Netscape and Mozilla Firefox you should use all of these urls to look at your website to make sure your site looks perfect for all users. some may see the link text huge and some may see it small some may see a diff shade of colors depends on what browser you are using most of these browsers are free just look them up :)
good luck on ur site

Last edited:
Back