• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Please review my site

It is recommended to leave your homepage the normal and default way because after accessing your site I was transferred to a landing page which may not be great as a lot of people would be leaving websites if they load this way. You can easily create a quality homepage and then add links to your main inner parts, navigation links would be helpful for doing this too.

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access / on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

I see nothing but header. Header looks nice. Wouldn't it be better to finish the whole site and then ask for a review?

Why does the header image have to be downloaded each time you change the page. This is a very big no no for any workable online content. Fix it before you run out of bandwidth, or piss off all of your visitors with over excessive download usage on your website alone!

Back