• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Please review my site - Plot2k.com

i didn't like the colors and the header looks awfull, TBH it doesn't look professional at all

Not bad at all. 5/10 (Average).

The only thing is, the logo's quality isn't fresh - It's a bit squared.
Also the screenshots image quality arn't good at all.

Thanks

Not bad at all. 5/10 (Average).

The only thing is, the logo's quality isn't fresh - It's a bit squared.
Also the screenshots image quality arn't good at all.

Thanks Gopzap,

I have replaced the origional log image. the quality and size of image is increased a little bit now. i hope it will look fresh now.

darkox i didn't like the colors and the header looks awfull, TBH it doesn't look professional at all
Can you please explain me in more detail what is TBH and how i can make it better. thanks for your vauable comments.

TBH = To be honest.

Yeah that's much better now :)
The design looks good for a windows application.

A really nice and simple, easy to navigate design.
I like it. :) 7/10

The design over all, is in my opinion, just dull. It is not colorful, or anything. I know, I wouldn't want to stay on the site for very long at all.

I would change the colors on it, and then it should be alright.

there is an extra margin on left side
the design is good
better to think of different colors for the site, especially for the right and left columns.
have a look at the meta tags. i think the description and keywords are repeated twice.
there is a comment tag full of keywords......

there is an extra margin on left side
the design is good
better to think of different colors for the site, especially for the right and left columns.
have a look at the meta tags. i think the description and keywords are repeated twice.
there is a comment tag full of keywords......

Thanks for your review. i have removed the description and keywords for normal users. (for google bot.. it is still there of course). i also had changed the color of left and right colum. would you please purpose the color which will suite there.

Thanks for your time and valuable comments.
http://www.plot2k.com

The images look skewed to me, like they've been incorrectly resized.

I agree with previous comments about the header and colour scheme.

Also- why are there Google AdSense adverts advertising competitors' products? Seems a bit silly to me...

The images look skewed to me, like they've been incorrectly resized.

I agree with previous comments about the header and colour scheme.

Also- why are there Google AdSense adverts advertising competitors' products? Seems a bit silly to me...

Thanks to mention about google compititors ads. i did not noticed that before. anyway, i have changed the header, resized the images and have added those compititor host in my add filter list. any suggestions for good color scheme.

http://www.plot2k.com

the only good color scheme that i can think of is black and yellow but you have to know how to use it, i think the problem with your website is that you use very solide color.
And i don't like the send it button did you do that whit xara, plus you should put the powered by apache button under html verified one.
If you want i can help you out with the design contact me at darko-inc (@hotmail.com)

hi there :)

am goin to rate this 7/10 ;)

am reading your html code, its good, i think you handcode it.. but much better if it will pass the w3 validation..

i didnt like the color of your header, for me a reddish color is not good to mix with a bluewish one.., my color combo suggestions: blue, orange, light blue, white, dark blue

good luck dude..

hi there :)

am goin to rate this 7/10 ;)

am reading your html code, its good, i think you handcode it.. but much better if it will pass the w3 validation..

i didnt like the color of your header, for me a reddish color is not good to mix with a bluewish one.., my color combo suggestions: blue, orange, light blue, white, dark blue

good luck dude..
Thanks a lot. i have noted your color combinations and re-writing and re-arranging my site. very soon you will see a new look and feel.

Back