• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Please review my site iweb4u.de

I have changed the colors.
Now it looks much better.

Another question: How can I motivate people to join my newsletter? Only a few have joined yet :-(

if people are interested in "the latest updates of iweb4u.de" they will sign up, if not, they won't. Maybe if you made a page which tells people about the benefits of signing up for your newsletter you may have more of a response? Also, just plug away with it, at the bottom of articles, on every page etc.

IMO, the tables should be cellpadded a bit more. Also, on the navbar ("earn money" and "other"), make the text color and the table bg to contrast more. How about a lighter version of each color?

About the newsletter: offer something in return, or something special about joining. Inside updates, free e-book? I don't know.

Edit: You might also want to make your intro to the site before news. When I enter the site, I want to see that intro as the first thing, or I'm gone. Again, this might be just dumb me :)

Edit #2: Fix your grammar, it might sway people away. I understand you're German. Maybe you could get someone to help you?

Last edited:
Back