• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Please Review My Site-I have No Sales

the problem with templates are just that.....they are templates. Spend some true cash and get a design custom made instead of handing out a few nickels at a time and being unsatisfied with each one.

This site should be just trashed. The layout doesn't lineup in most places. The content doesn't line up, the forums are off the page. The member login/password overlaps the graphics. You would do better building this thing in frontpage with frontpage extensions for buttons than what you have there.

I got this message...

We see you're using Internet Explorer, which is not compatible with this site. We strongly suggest downloading Firefox. We think you'll like it better

...followed by a google affiliate link to download firefox. Not impressive. Surely selling ur hosting would be worth more than the firefox google scheme?? If you're forcing such decisions on your clients rather than giving them a free choice, few will buy your hosting.

weird how the worst site gets loads of posts and stuff but some of the best get very little gratitude.. :S

grabacontroller said:
How about this design? http://www.4templates.com/view/sear...qA5mIQTq6MtyAgiakVKZklKZdt1CgU6GyQ/1/VA0236BL Tell me your opinion about it. I don't want to make the wrong choice before I buy something. :)

I actually did buy the design......... and even the Mambo one but......I now know that I can get ones for free other than the one I have. So, I don't buy the not good ones from Bravenet.com anymore. :)

This template looks a lot nicer, once it's loaded, than your current site. However, it kinda looks nasty when all the litlte pictures and icons are loading for the first time.

On your site that you linked at the beginning of this thread I had no idea where to sign up for hosting and got 404 errors when I tried to click around.

^^LINK IN YOUR SIG IS BROKE

AvailNetworks said:
it's still a template, and not a very good one. Spend some money on an original design

If you want advice listen to this guy, out of everyone that has replied to the thread, I'd say that's the nicest and most professional looking by far.

+ It's like someone said, templates aren't full designs, they are layouts, a drawing board, not a finished product, and like someone else already said, there isn't a template available that's not already being used 1000 times before.

My site is of simple design, and doesn't really look like a hosting site either, but no one else has it and never will, once you have some members, why not ask around, I'm sure someone has the skills required to make a decent design for you, look @ all the accounts on your server if needs be....

Back