• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Please Review my site HotFreePHP.Com

mkkak

Could You Please Review my site HotFreePHP.Com

http://www.HotFreePHP.com

HotFreePHP Is A PHP Development Resources Directory For PHP Sities and ahuge number of ready to use scripts ,PHP Tutorials , PHP Documentation and FAQ , free web hosting , PHP Tools and a Free Web Hosting Guide.

Thank You.
Regards
WebMaster
HotFreePHP.Com

Too much white ! I closed site in 10 seconds. Check HotScripts.com , Scriptsbank.com and develop a nice theme 4 your site

This site looks like it was made back in 2004. Im going to have to rate it a 2-3. Because, the Icons are really outdated, the design is very obtrusive and to just plain say it... ugly. But, Its a nice Idea. Just not a nice layout.

Thank you again i changed the whole site colors please tell me what do you think now and what can i do more.
Thnaks

I hate to say this, but I wish I had seen the other versions. This current one hurts my eyes. Blues and greens are much more pleasing.

I would also suggest limiting the width of the layout. On my widescreen monitor the middle section becomes too wide.

And on the topic of width, I'm looking it over again, and I think your minimum width is too wide as well.
I would personally recommend a minimum width of no more then 778px max as the lowest common denominator.

That's just my 2 cents worth. :)
Sorry to sound so negative.

Great domain name though.

Back