• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Please reveiw new site

I like it. The only suggestion that comes to mind is you may want to not center the left nav area. Just set it to the top only.

milana said:
Hi,

thanks for the comments. what do u guys mean buy allign the nav. bar to the top?

Cheers
Your "menu" table is centered vertically.

Try adding valign="top" to the row it is in. :)

Never say never, because u do now, don't you?

Anyhow, site looks nice. Try adding some kind of footer, will make the lay out more balanced out.(you ve got roudnded top corners so banner with rounded bottom corners would fit, only prob is that you'll have to somehow enlong the nav frame)

Also banner is quite dull, with that guy's hand piercing the other guy's stomach. Sure did crack me up. No seriously banner could be better.
Good luck with it.

Hey,

Thanks alot for the advice. Im going to add a footer underneath the Nav bar at the bottom of the page, and will spend more time on the banner when the sites complete lol.
By 'enlonging' the nav. bar do you mean widening it to make it closer to the main table?

Anyone else with advice please tell me, i really appreciate it.

Cheers

By enlonging I mean enlonging vertically so it would be the same length as the main table. I suppose there are other things you could do to 'cover' this, but I would personally try that first.

Hey everyone,

I've used all your advice and completey done up the site. Please tell me what you think of the change and any other ways the site could be improved.

Here is the link to the improved site: http://www.redsonline.tk

Cheers

:applaudin*thumb's up*:applaudin
Exactly what I had in mind. However you could try make the footer just a bit longer (vertically), just a bit. Now it's simply too narrow. You could for ex. add some footer text like "all right reserved" or "designed by ...", you know, to fill it up a lilttle.

Last edited:
S.Clause said:
:applaudin*thumb's up*:applaudin
Exactly what I had in mind. However you could try make the footer just a bit longer (vertically), just a bit. Now it's simply too narrow. You could for ex. add some footer text like "all right reserved" or "designed by ...", you know, to fill it up a lilttle.
Yeah, if the footer was the same size as the "header" (the one with the last updated text), then it would look awesome.

Back