• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

please rank reliability of dns management

wct

what would be the most reliable dns management thingys out of these?

mydomain.com
mydns.com
zoneedit.com
hn.org
domaincow.com

out of personal experience which would be fastest and up most of the time?

thanks

No idea, but I've used mydomain.com for a while and I don't think I've seen any downtime. Could be mistaken though

Originally posted by mugma
No idea, but I've used mydomain.com for a while and I don't think I've seen any downtime. Could be mistaken though

You've been mistaken. They are actually quite reliable for what they provide, though they do have pockets every year or so of 2 week problems, but eventually they get it sorted and are back again. Overall, an excellent service and ya' can't beat the price.

Like I said though. Their downtime and support and attention to the problems are in line (or just below) with what you'd expect of a paid service and they don't set limits, plus offer quite a bit of options you don't find many places (paid or free).

Originally posted by Chicken
Like I said though. Their downtime and support and attention to the problems are in line (or just below) with what you'd expect of a paid service and they don't set limits, plus offer quite a bit of options you don't find many places (paid or free).

true :rambo2:

Back