• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Please name all current NO ADS free hosts

F2S is dead... removed all their sites already.
Do you want any no-ads hosts that will still be around in two months time? Well, I can't think of any... there aren't any.

i know a big list of free hosts with no ads, here it is

hosts
that
offer
no
ads
will
die
very
soon
due
to
no
money

Liquid2k.com is one that's been around for a long while. I heard that they're planning on spamming their users' e-mail accounts with junk pretty soon. :)

JAHA.DK STILL THE BEST

JAHA.DK is super fast and they offer everything, i dont know how much bandwidth they offer but it is a lot, because i have a site that gets 2000 hits daily and i am yet to run out of badwidth, they got everything except a cgi-bin..... also, they are super fast, the faster than most pay hosts.

Even the ones with ads will die, too. There really isn't any way to predetermin who shall survive...and who shall die. :D

Originally posted by zoobie
Even the ones with ads will die, too. There really isn't any way to predetermin who shall survive...and who shall die. :D

Let's compare the proportions, shall we:

Proportion of free hosts with ads dying < Proportion of ad-free free hosts dying or switching to ads

I have an ad free host, but it is rather niche~, and also very limited in what it offers... so probably no one here is eligable for it. :cool:

Back