• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Please Help With Reseller Account

coolavista

Hello All....

Just to the point...

I have paid reseller account and it close to expired 2 more days from I post this threads. Most of my client account are my friends and I share my host for free. Because of my budget, I am no longer able to pay my reseller account, and I need help about this matter.

Before I request for reseller requirement please tell me if ......
1. My clients are using CMS/BLOGS/PURE HTML <--- this is able to backup and restore to new server without re-configuring mysql-db etc etc?
2. I have limited internet connectivity speed at home (using 3,5G CDMA phone) so I cant download all of the backup files and restore them to the new server. Please help for this (server to server)
3. Because I do not pay and I have mess English language that can make your forum messed up :) then I will put your link back to my blog in every page of course (hope only for my site, not for all my clients site).
4. Adsense allowed just for my personal site (never been paid by google because I never reach $100)
5. Will not use for spam, because I have setup their domain with google email (MX record are pointed to google.com).
6. Multi language are accepted???

And my current reseller account spec :

- SPACE: 1GB
- BANDWIDTH: 30GB <-- you may gave me less because I do not need bigger bandwidth as most of my client site are personal, information site and friends that want to learn how to build website.
- WHM for me and CPANEL for them
- Standard features of WHM and CPANEL.

Your advice are highly appreciated, Thank you.

If you wouldn't mind using Directadmin and would put Google Adsense on all accounts that will be hosted on the reseller, then I can give you an offer.

There will be no language limit.

I am the owner of www.freeresellers.us , we are currently offline because we are moving servers. We are moving from a dual core to a Quad Core at the moment. But we will be compleetly back tomorrow.

We offer 5gb WHM/cpanel resellers for 10 new Treads and 20 posts on our Hosting forum, one time fee. After that you just have to stay active.
That means at least 5 posts a month.

5gb Disk Space
25gb Bandwidth

Overselling is HOT!!!

WHM / cPanel Account Features

Unlimited Domains
Unlimited Sub-Domains
Unlimited Auto Responders
Unlimited Mailing Lists
Password Protected Directories
Web-Based Email Access
Unlimited Domain Pointers
Unlimited Email Redirects
Unlimited POP3 Accounts
Unlimited FTP Accounts
Unlimited MySQL Databases

Extra Features

Admin & Client Control Panels
File Manager
PHP / phpMyAdmin
Frontpage Extensions
Secure Socket Layer (SSL)
Streaming Real Audio / Video
Personalized Name Servers
PERL
Full CGI Support
Server Side Includes (SSI)
Graphical Site Statistics
Custom Error Pages

Daily backups for free!

*edit: We will move your account for free from your formal host.

I can help ya out with the space, 2.5gb space, 25gb Bandwidth.

Your english isnt too bad, so i have no issues with u posting onthe forum if your making a concerted effort. Problem with most non english posters is they tend to put no effort into their posts and forums end up full of Spam posts.

This i aim to aviod by keeping the community small group of good people.
You can start by posting, if its not working out, we can talk about adsense + linkback.

Unfortunately i cannot help you with the move as i am very busy over the next few days.

But if you interested check out: http://fnix.ws/hosting.html
If u make the request, link back to this thread.

Thanks
Fee

Interested offers...

If you think that I have enough English to post, I think it is time to start to post to the forum community if you think that I have enough English language.

@ fnixws : because I have limited internet connectivity and not much time to download all the files, then upload them to the new server, how to do these with short time? I have registered with your forum anyway.

@ sander k : I need to know how to start with you. Well, I have to wait until tomorrow right :)

Interested offers...

If you think that I have enough English to post, I think it is time to start to post to the forum community if you think that I have enough English language.

@ fnixws : because I have limited internet connectivity and not much time to download all the files, then upload them to the new server, how to do these with short time? I have registered with your forum anyway.

@ sander k : I need to know how to start with you. Well, I have to wait until tomorrow right :)

I need your login details and server ip to move over your account.

We can transfer all your account to our server for free!

GeekStep has been online for well over a year.

We host our members on a dedicated server!

We have reliable, fast and brilliant hosting support! The best thing is it is absolutely free!

For your needs we reccomend:

Reseller C
20GB Space
75GB Bandwidth
200 Of Each Features
cPanel
Fantastico De Luxe
Only 300 GeekCash Needed
Apply
More Plans

If you do not want to post then contact us and we can give you hosting if you link back to GeekStep.

You will not be disappointed!

Back