• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Please give my site a review

You could improve your heading, I don't like the simple logo of green background. It doesn't fit. Use your body background color or combine green with other colors, doesn't look professional to me, for a webhosting site.

Use good logo if you have or design it by any proffesional designer. You may use black background and content color. Change font color in white and heading in to cool color.

Otherwise your website's look is good.

dude nice site..you need to work out on logo and header section..
give a good look on left login section and right domain finder thing..
i liked your live support thingy :)
keep working
nice site thou.

Green might be refreshing, but I don't like it as the background color for your plans, as it interfers with perceiving the info.
I would also add pricing to the index page, something like "...from $5.00/mo".

I would also try to utilize the left and right top corners in a better way and put a special deal or live chat there.

tromeris Matt

I think you have good website, but you use so much green color. I also think that you need to change logo

Well.. I will start from background which contains four colors. Who made you to do that? It looks lame. Header is way too emty. Logo looks poor as well as menu with white background. Btw green color doesnt go with grey color so i would advise you to change contents background. Left and right sides of the page are very emty. Fill it up with something like uptime buttons, info about your server etc. On 'about us' page i was expecting to see your contact details, address and company name as well as reg. No. Ive seen nothing but plain text about, lets say, nothing. If you want to look reliable and trusted its essential to mentions these things. Thats all for this time :) i would give 3/10. Good luck!

Sorry to say, but I really do not like it. The green is far to overbearing to me, the logo isnt remotely integrated into the header. The colors clash too much.

I would strongly suggest looking at some free website hosting templates and editing those to suit your needs.

Back