• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Please Check My Loading Time >>

I really don't know what to say. Everyone's responses are varied. Some users said that it isn't loading at all (for a week now) and others say it is good.

Loading Time

It took about 10 seconds to connect, then the page and graphics loaded very quickly. I am using a 56K dialup from Indiana. The page and images load very fast, but the connection time is your downfall.

Sorry about that, clerical error(640kbps).
Originally posted by trenzterra
No offence, but what kind of DSL is 640bps?
No offense taken, if it had only taken me 2 secs to download the page, and if I actually had a dsl modem running at 640bps, I would be in possession of the greatest slow modem in the known universe.

1 sec, eastcoast, 10mbit, at posting time

There's quite a few images so i'd say that could be it, but everyone says once it connects it's lightning fast. Could be that their server has too many accounts (and therefor too many connections in Apache) but it does sound more likely that mydomain is the slowpoke here... Isn't mydomain free?

Back