• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Playstation blog

xlee

I have a playstation blog and the domain is psgamesmedia.com. Do you think that the layout that I chose is good for a gaming blog?

Its a nice layout, but not exactly a 'gaming' layout is it? Maybe if you get a layout resembeling a games console etc then it would suit better.

It looks like an automated blog. Maybe it isn't but that is what the content looks like. I honestly dislike it. It is very plain - the colors don't mix well and when I pulled it up, I got an advertisement for "Tea Pots". Why would there be tea pots on a gaming website?

As the above people said, the wordpress theme is not related to games, and it's too general (it looks like many blogs on business out there).

If you google a bit, you should be able to find tons of better focused wordpress themes, or if possible, make your own. You don't want your gaming site to look the same as another gaming site somewhere.

Back