• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Plans starting at 3$ per month!

Wismie

Yes, 3$ per month... and it's not a minimal plan... check the main options here:

Starter Plan 50 Mbs HD Space
5 domain hosting/subdomain
2 GB data-transfer
CGI scripting, SSI, PHP4
MS FP 2000
Banner-Free
3.00 $ / month

and more details here: http://www.nicewebs.com/html/starter.htm

Why not come and visit us? We have other nice plans for you!

Last edited:
YES IT IS FOR A LEAST THE THIRD TIME.

What do you guys have against Donhost? Yes, they were mean, but they realized that (probably loosing resellers). Each time I post something here I am reminded I am a Donhost reseller, I'ts really not fair. Moreover, we have account on some dedicated servers too now.

And yes, it's not cheap, but as mentioned earlier, so far we NEVER asked for the money.

Oh yeah I may be being a bit picky here but I'm just trying to help. If I go to your site in netscape then I can't view your forums because they are inside an iframe. Plus your forums aren't customized.

Originally posted by Wismie

What do you guys have against Donhost? Yes, they were mean, but they realized that (probably loosing resellers). Each time I post something here I am reminded I am a Donhost reseller, I'ts really not fair. Moreover, we have account on some dedicated servers too now.

And yes, it's not cheap, but as mentioned earlier, so far we NEVER asked for the money.

I know what donhost is like thankyou .......

I would leave before you lose too many ppl cos of it ... your deals are ok .....

Also .. get rid of those iframes ( for the forum )

iframes aint supported in nutscrape

Originally posted by Wismie

Donhost delete peoples accounts for no reason. I've got a friend who uses donhost and he's told me all about them.

at least we do propose a forum, that's not the case everywhere. And I KNOW they delete some accounts, that's why were are moving dedicated now, but I cannot switch all my accounts in just five minutes

Your forums should be compatable with nutscrape because otherwise people will think you have no support and then they will not like your host. Take the forums out of the iframe and customize them by editting the templates.

Ok, I will follow your recommendations about the forum. It's not customized because I am waiting for ibforums to release something.

Originally posted by cheatpark

Donhost delete peoples accounts for no reason. I've got a friend who uses donhost and he's told me all about them.

was that me by anychance :confused2

That's under way, the move, I mean... but I still need to make my business run meanwhile

Last edited:
Originally posted by cheatpark

It was actually someone else as this account deleting seems to be quite popular. :biggrin2:

oh well .. i probally told you ... donhost suck now :confused2

Ok, I guess that after that, noone will want to register with me :cry2:

But for your info, I didn't had any problem with them for two months now

Back