• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

PlanetsHosting Down?

DKN

All servers with PlanetsHosting have been down for a week now. I have a dedicated server with them. They didn't send out a notice about this downtime, so I don't know what has happened. I've been trying to contact them through any email address I could find. Their email addresses off their site bounces back and I haven't gotten a response from their non-site emails. Does anyone know what has happened?

The email addresses you have are probably @planetshosting.net and as their main website is down, they will be unable to receive mail. Try the contact email address listed here. :)

Last edited:
I know. I've been with them for over a year and for them to have a downtime this long without a notice is surprising.

Quite surprising, are they a seller of servers at a data centre, how much did
you pay for your server(s) there ?

Maybe you should contact the data centre ..

Everyones Internet, Inc? http://www.ev1servers.net

Last edited:
I paid $131 a month. I contacted that data center, but they didn't know anything about PlanetsHosting. I went to archieve.org to access PlanetsHosting website to find out about their data center, but I couldn't find where they mentioned where it was located at or anything useful.

I moved to a new server with ServerMartix. I've heard good things about them and they are friendly on the phone. I hope I have a better experience with them.

They are finished. I hate planetshosting. I have been with them for 2 years and nothing but trouble every year or so. I would imagine they just pulled out and will vanish like a fart in the wind.

Why has all this suddenly being dumped here - do I feel a bit of brimstone.

All of you have used a forum that is not relevant to the subject.

Go somewhere else as it looks like the same one's

Your trying to dis are actually getting loads of real nice days

And your just a bunch of twits

Fvck off Pecker!!!

You're not necessary on this post.

*Edited for kindness*

You may have noticed your previous post deleted - and this one should be shortly.

Your first post here was just an attack (so why did you stay with them for 2 years if you were unhappy) without justification on anything and your attitude if you've been peeved by someone\company else has carried over it seems to anyone at all.

Making personal attacks is unwarrented and read the rules, that and try an 18 hour day 7 days a week to make sure your clients have a reliable service (reason for occassional crap typing/grammatical error) then' you can have a go, but please make it relevant.

Back