• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

placeing a video in webpage********

You'll need an editing package, like Windows Media Encoder.

Then you can add VB scripts or simple commands to any frame you select, try a google search as there will be lots of questions along the same lines and there will be boards with full answers. To much to post here (but if need be I'll make a post or doc as an attachment up for it).

The newer versions of Quicktime can do it too but it may be converting to WMV format is easiest (and cheapest).

It'll be as simple as selecting the last frame and then assigning the command to open the page (might be easiest to make the code for that in a web page design package so it opens as 'self' for the window option - that is in the same window).

Last edited:
thanks a lot u've helped a lot and i would like to thank you...if i need more help i will post!! thanks again...i'll look into google for a bit about encoding it...

Back