• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

php Whois Script $ 15

Oompa

Check-Whois​
Brand new php Whois Script!

Demo: www.check-whois.com

Features:
Nice and clean design, easy to navigate.
Easy to change ads (it takes a second)
Built in pagerank checker. When you check for a domain you will get it's pagerank!
Find owner of ANY domain!
Scroll bar, easy to navigate.
No footer link, that you have to pay to get taken away.

For the price of $15, you can get this script.

* Note, this script is only v1, and we will continue to upgrade this script with a bunch of great new features to come!

Payments can be made via PayPal only.

PM me or post here if you wish to purchase, or if you got questions.

Demo: www.check-whois.com

have you got a workaround the limit on .org whois requests? if so i may be interested.

the .org whois servers blocks out requests that happen too fast, what im asking is if you've found a way around this?

if your wondering what im reffering to, visit this link (http://whois-it.com/google.org) 3 times rapidly and you'll see

'WHOIS LIMIT EXCEEDED - SEE WWW.PIR.ORG/WHOIS FOR DETAILS '

if you have then yes, i may be interested in buying.

pir is *the* .org whois server and with them being little -----es theres no alternatives that i know of.

so, got a workaround for it or not?=]

Oh ok. Yes if you do it too fast it won't work, you will have to wait, but you got to do it fast lol. Nope I don't got a workaround it, but for the next update of the script i'll look into it.

Thank you.

let me know, my current client has a cron job that can run about 20/min =s, my current woraround is horrid.

Back