• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

php, wav's, pop-under/no ads

zoobie

Mile High Club
NLC
Need php with mail(), wav's with no ads or a pop-under, small size 1-5 mb is ok. :cool:

Since the search here doesn't include wav's, I thought I'd ask. :devious2:

Last edited:
I recommend converting it to .wma since it will save space and maybe then you could try something.

http://boomspeed.com

You get a meg, and you can hose .wma I think there. Just open a ton. You don't get PHP, but just host the sounds there.

It's gotta be wav's. My files are tiny (9 kb). Anything else besides tripod.co.uk?

host for wav files...

geocities.com & www.fortunecity.com allow wav files.
fortunecity has way too many ads. Howerver, you can hotlink the files through ftp, even though it will expose your account passwd in the source codes, but who goes to sites to view source codes?

I know. My post was an indication that he will most likely not find one that fits his requirements.

PHP sites are rare to begin with, I personally have not found one with the mail fuction enabled.

Toss in no ads what-so-ever, and a file size up to 5 mb

I personally say no.

Therefore I posted a link to a website that offers paid hosting at very low prices. I think anyone can divvie up about $15 for one year of paid hosting (hosting + domain name)

You want mail() enabled? Tripod.co.uk and php50.com has that.

Now...let's keep this at the top where it belongs and get back to finding me a host with php and wavs. :confused2

this is kind of off-subject but...

Originally posted by CamelRancherX
who goes to sites to view source codes?

i do. to learn. so i don't swipe pws anyway. just thought i'd let you know.

Back