• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

PHP Nuke Hosting

Hobo

I am going to make a website for a small gaming clan, that will use PHP Nuke. Now while it would be ideal to have CPANEL and Fantastico for the one click install I know that these things don't come for free easily thus my requirements are something along the lines of:

100-200 mb Space
500+ mb Bandwith
PHP & MySQL
No Forum Posting

As for ads I don't really care although I would prefer not to have popups or popunders. If anyone can offer this I would be much obliged.

-Hobo

//Edit

I have a .tk registered or I can use subdomain hosting.

Last edited:
Oh sorry it seems as though I have left out another piece of vital information. The site has not yet been created as I do not have Apache on my computer and thus cannot test my PHP Nuke. Therefore I currently have 0 visitors and even after creating the site it will take some time to expand. The high bandwith requirements are for planned gameplay footage movies.

Last edited:
Hi Hobo, we'd be happy to help you out. Just come to our forum and post the request that you need. Use the same name that you have here so I know it's you. (It would be a custom plan for you).

-James

Hello,

Limited Time Offer: (Three Months Free Web Hosting)

We are offering you a 50 MB disk space free with 500 MB bandwidth and all the features that come with our regular account. you need your own domain for this plan.

This offer is a free hosting for three months only, then if you like our service and the power of our servers, you have to upgrade to a paid account which is a minimum of $4/month with more disk space and bandwidth.

To sign up go to http://allvaluehosting.net/orders/orders2/step_one.php?gid=1

If you need help, or have more Questions. Please submit a Help Desk ticket at http://allvaluehosting.net/helpdesk .
Best Regards,

Back