• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

PHP-Nuke Compatible Free Hosing

looks like there was one i didnt answer:D Have you goten your account activation email yet? if you havnt you should this week and then it will ask you to choose a ftp password. the ftp adress is: ftp.members.lycos.co.uk then put in your username and ftp password.

Yes i have got activation email and have activated my account and i have tried that ftp address.

hmmmmmmm.......do you have msn or aim instant messenger or icq? it would be easier to talk over that. my msn is Dirtracer01, my aim is coolguyfrak.

Ok, I had my site working on tripod.co.uk and was in the middle of customizing it last night and it just stoped working. I can't access my web at all. I can still log in to the FTP however. Kinda Weird. Any Thoughts? :confused:

they are upgrading there servers they should be back up soon, if you look for tripod news, it will say in there that they'll be offline from a certain time to another.

it wont be down for that many days it'll just be off and on.....because they do periodic changes instead of doing them all at once.

Back