• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

[PHP] Newsletter

ducktape

NLC
NLC
I needed a custom mailing solution. So what I want to do is get info from a database and email it the names selected from the database.

I have a table called members in that table are fields id, email, rank. For id its just auto_increments the number of members, email is obviously their email address and rank is currently either 1 or 2.

What i need is a form that will allow me to select the rank or send to all say radio buttons to select 1, 2 or all. then a field to enter the newsletter. then click submit and send the newsletter to the people whos rank matches what i selected or to all members if i selected all.

Please help I need this by 2morrow any help will be greatly appreciated. I know how to make it send to one person but not to multiple people.

This is the form i need like this http://neonsonline.com/mailer.php just need to be able to make it send to a bunch of ppl depending on what group i choose. I just put this form together for a demo of what i need.

Back