• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

PHP, MySQL, FTP, POP/SMTP, ADS-FREE!!!

gor

http://www.3dmega.com

No ads (ABSOLUTELY NO ADS, ADS-FREE) !!!
Domain: you.3dmega.com
Disk space: 10 MB
Monthly Data Transfer: 200 MB
Email Accounts: 1
POP/SMTP: Yes
WebMail: Yes
Catch-all: Yes
Access stats: Yes
MySQL: 1
phpMyAdmin: Yes
FTP: Yes
PHP: Yes
Web control interface: Yes (Confixx)

Sorry, your IP address origin country is blocked.

it seems to have blocked asia's user

It seems 3dmega is hosted on a German server, but I also know of some
US based hosting companies that block Asian IP addresses.

IP 81.169.153.77 3dmega.com

inetnum: 81.169.144.0 - 81.169.156.255
netname: STRATO-RZG-KA
descr: Strato Rechenzentrum, Berlin

umm
i got a problem with it
i uploaded a forum into it...
how am i gonna use the forum now???
:p i cant acces those folders

Australia and New Zealand is blocked too?? What the hell?
Is this a US and Canada only thing? Well why didn't you say so before.

Sorry, your IP address or country is blocked.

But thanks anyway.

Well, It works for me. Everything but the ftp...i'm not going to use it at the moment. I'll take a look at it tomorrow.

hahaha eat my shit......
I'm Mr.Asia................. wait for me I'll hack your site

bhuahuahaha.....(Mr.South East Asia)

PHP in safe mode

This host is pretty fast. But with PHP installed in safe mode, the scripting language is practically useless. If this can be changed (enabling write permission, etc.), this should be an impressive host.

Hello again,
There was a reason to block some countries. We have had great problems with users from that countries. Most of them have used their free accounts as download resources and/or as warez/hack sites. We don't need any problems with authorities caused by such users activities.

To all users from Australia and New Zeeland:
The APNIC ( http://www.apnic.net ) is responsible for IP addresses in whole Asia/Pacific region. We are working on enabling IP address ranges for your countries.

pratista said:
hahaha eat my shit......
I'm Mr.Asia................. wait for me I'll hack your site

bhuahuahaha.....(Mr.South East Asia)
Well, there no absolutely secure system. Any server can be hacked. But there are two things to think about:
1. Why hack 3Dmega.com? 3Dmega.com gives people FREE possibility to create their own web sites and to learn some Web programming. Do you think you are hacker? I'm not sure about that. Real hacker will NEVER hack/destroyn free sites. If you want to show us what you can then go hack for example micros*ft.com. If you will do that then I will say: 'Yes, he is a Hacker. Respect.'.
2. 3Dmega.com will log all hack attempts and abuse against each hacker according to local and international criminal laws.

hey mr.Gor,,, U think all people in asia are trouble maker , huh ???
no shit man.........you absolutely right....all people in asia are trouble maker....hahahaha.........
terrorist,,,,.......hahahaha......................

yeah you're good.......bhubhuauahahahahaha

no comment......

gor said:
Hello again,
There was a reason to block some countries. We have had great problems with users from that countries. Most of them have used their free accounts as download resources and/or as warez/hack sites. We don't need any problems with authorities caused by such users activities.

To all users from Australia and New Zeeland:
The APNIC ( http://www.apnic.net ) is responsible for IP addresses in whole Asia/Pacific region. We are working on enabling IP address ranges for your countries.

Well, there no absolutely secure system. Any server can be hacked. But there are two things to think about:
1. Why hack 3Dmega.com? 3Dmega.com gives people FREE possibility to create their own web sites and to learn some Web programming. Do you think you are hacker? I'm not sure about that. Real hacker will NEVER hack/destroyn free sites. If you want to show us what you can then go hack for example micros*ft.com. If you will do that then I will say: 'Yes, he is a Hacker. Respect.'.
2. 3Dmega.com will log all hack attempts and abuse against each hacker according to local and international criminal laws.
:devious2: :devious2: :devious2: :devious2: :devious2: :devious2: :devious2:

I LOVE BILL GATES

Back