• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

PHP/MySQL 10MB Space 100MB Bandwidth

link92

Nope, not asking for much :) But, I'd like it without forum posting and ad free (it's only going to be used to develop a phpBB -> miniBB converter, so with only me visiting it, they're useless :)).

http://www.pcriot.com/

PC Riot offers
Hosting Plan 2
300 MB Space
1 MySQL
10 Gig Transfer
30 Day Plan
You can have that plan with either a text advertisement or with 350 forum points (monthly). If you are interested, go register and type in rhianna as a referral.

aki said:
wth is 30day plan LOL ?

That was a direct quote from the PC Riot Forum Shop
http://www.pcriot.com/ushop.php?

If someone would like 300 MB Space, 10 Gig Transfer & 1 MySQL (this comes with Cpanel), then that person has a choice: either an advertisement or 350 Forum Points each month. Each month = a 30 day plan if that person does not wish to display an advertisement (text in this case, banner in some other plans).

The original request is for 10MB Space & 100MB Bandwidth. I could offer that at
PCRiot Tech Talk for free (no posting minimum, no ads required) except that plan does not come with PHP/MySQL. Since the request specifically stated the need for PHP/MySQL, in order to make an offer, I had to quote a more advanced plan. The advanced plans have either forum posting or advertising requirements; the webmaster asking for the hosting can choose either posting or advertising.

Forum Points are as follows:
20 points per thread; 15 points per reply; 100 points per referral to the forum.

Last edited:
link92 said:
And I did say without forum posting and ad free... And that requires either of those...

And Mick Jagger once said, "you can't always get what you want, but sometimes you find you get what you need."
:biggrin2:

At least you received a response from me :eek:

Hi,

We offer free hosting from 25MB to 100MB with 10 MYSQL, PHP, PHPmyadmin, 5 FTP, 10 POP3 Email, Mailing Lists, 20 subdomains and lot more (CPanel )

Both domains and subdomain are accepted..
Just go to www.nett.biz and request for hosting.

Host required few post in a week without SPAM ... (no specific number of posts are required)

Last edited by a moderator:
(Please) STOP POSTING HOSTS THAT REQUIRE FORUM POSTING

Last edited by a moderator:
Back