• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

php + MYBB help

kjavia795

i currently have a site, easymazuma.com that is integrated into the MYBB forum software. so signups occur through mybb. i also have a referral system in place, but I wanted to make a different and totally seperate system for a specific thing. you see, I am paying this company a certain amount of money PER signup of a member. and they will be sending lots of traffic to my site, each visitor with a specific 'subid'. i want to be able to track all the users with a subid that actually signup. something like easymazuma.com/?subid=SUBIDGOESHERE

because this requires messin a bit with mybb, i have found it hard to find somebody to do this. so i need somebody to make it so that users can be tracked like this, and not interfere with my other referral system in place with mybb..... also i need a place where i can see a table with the following:

username (that they signed up with on my website)
subid
date of signup
current earnings of that user (which is in a table called mybb_users)

if ANYBODY can do this, please aim me: easymazuma or email me at admin@easymazuma.com

thank you so much!

Back