• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

[php] my poll no worky!

Blank Verse

NLC
NLC
ok, so yeah, I've got a poll on my website, and I'm trying to put it on my page via a php include. but all I get is the php error as follows:

Warning: main() [function.main]: Unable to access poll_obj.php in /home/nok02/public_html/molson/survey/poll.php on line 17

Warning: main(poll_obj.php) [function.main]: failed to create stream: No such file or directory in /home/nok02/public_html/molson/survey/poll.php on line 17

Warning: main() [function.main]: Failed opening 'poll_obj.php' for inclusion (include_path='') in /home/nok02/public_html/molson/survey/poll.php on line 17

Warning: file_exists() [function.file-exists]: SAFE MODE Restriction in effect. The script whose uid/gid is 33641/2142 is not allowed to access / owned by uid/gid 0/0 in /home/nok02/public_html/molson/survey/poll.php on line 48
Failed

This is the php include code:

<?php
include("survey/poll.php");
run_poll("1004206937", $HTTP_POST_VARS, "");
?>

Can anyone figure out what the problem is? If you need more information, I can give it. After all, I really don't know what I'm looking for here.

Thanks!

your script ( or the script survey/poll.php ) can't include poll_obj.php
either the path / filename is wrong or you haven't chmod'ed it correctly

Back