• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

PHP Live Helper

OrangeForest

I am looking for a seperate web hosting package to host PHP Live helper. Most web hosting companies will have something in their terms and conditions to say no chat script allowed.

It would also be an advantage for this host to allow PerlDesk, many hosts don't have the required modules installed such as MD5.

Really I need 50MB webspace, PHP, MySQL, 5GB Transfer, 99.99% uptime is a MUST. Regular server backup are not essential but will be considered.

Why do you need a hosting account if you run your own business? Unless if it's a reseller.

We offer this:

$20/year

FREE setup
100Mb server storage
5GB Bandwidth
50 POP Email accounts
Web Based Control panel
Web Based Mail (Squirrel Mail)
Unlimited E-mail Alias
Unlimited E-mail Forwarding
Unlimited autoresponders
FrontPage 2002
Web statistics
FTP
MySQL
PHP 4.2.2
CGI
SSI
Perl
99.9% Uptime
Many many more other features.

We can install modules for you.
More details at http://long4net.com

Originally posted by Daniel
You do realise that chat scripts put a lot of load on the server..
The whole point is that he specifically stated in his post he intended to use a chat script, while the offer given stated they weren't alowed.

Originally posted by Bruce
The whole point is that he specifically stated in his post he intended to use a chat script, while the offer given stated they weren't alowed.

I know, but I'm just pointing out why majority of hosts don't allow chat scripts.

Happy 5800th post! :birthday:

Originally posted by Daniel

I know, but I'm just pointing out why majority of hosts don't allow chat scripts.

Happy 5800th post! :birthday:

I think that was the whole point I was making in the first place. It doesn't need to be re-made several times.

Back