• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

php Host

Abush

DP MAC SC UC...
NLC
Hey all,
I am trying to develop a little php app for class. If someone could offer me some space that'd be great. Looking for no ads, subdomain, ftp access and 50mb or more. I might need MySQL DB in the near future too.

Thank you!
Abush

We can offer you 300MB disk quota and 20GB monthly transfer with PHP5 and MySQL. Go to our site and order the Free 300 package if your interested.

You might be better getting an application like WAMP and running a local-only webserver for developing your application like I do for a lot of my code.

Also a lot of colleges and class situations that make use of web programming offer course-provided server space. I still have a working account on the class project server for the C++ class I took in college, and it has web hosting and such as well. Check with your instructor if such services are available, in fact some courses it may be required that you use their server.

I could do it on Seraphimlabs by simply not enforcing the ads on my free plan, but if it started seeing much more than 100 hits per month of traffic I would ask you to add them or switch to a paid plan.

1 Subdomain
1 MySQL Database
5GB/month bandwidth
500MB storage
Virtualmin control panel
PHP, CGI, Perl

PM me to apply.

Last edited:
Back