• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

PHP host with pspell function (No database required)

Unless you are very careful with that function php can eat the entire system alive. :bandit2:

What is it required for in particular, it's not a well behaved function, but something else might do??

Need to find out from Link92 what it's required for - it might be a custom script or a pre written one that requires the function.

Wayhay, send me the details, as an Ediburgh based host and looking at the sig possibly we can work something out.

Well, too be honest I don't live in Edinburgh (can't spell where you live yourself!), but in Fife, well, it's going to be sent in 2 sec.

It had been a long day, so I could use a spell checker :biggrin2:

Got the e-mail but need more details, like a domain name and such, PM or mail me if your on one of the IM clients and we can chat about it. :)

Decker said:
Got the e-mail but need more details, like a domain name and such, PM or mail me if your on one of the IM clients and we can chat about it. :)

I was really tired then, but, still managed to watch The Matrix Revolutions after doing that (I had already watched The Matrix and The Matrix Reloaded), got to bed at 5am...

Anyway, I should be online on all of my IMs for the rest of the day...

Back