• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

PHP Discussion Board

90minutes

I know there are loads of PHP boards out there, but am looking for a board which does not require any form of a relational database. Therefore runs on a server which has just PHP and runs on flat files.

I know I have the choice of either looking for a free web host with mysql, but am very happy with barrysworld at the moment.

I could use freesql, but they are extremely slow.

Any suggestions would be extremely grateful.

ultimate php board -> http://www.webrc.ca/php

but someone found and exploited a hole in it, so it's being rewritten [looked very vbulletin/ubb like]. it's still available for download if you want to try it. might want to wait for the rewrite though.

Last edited:
I installed that forum all well and good but I get one error message, which is when I need to change details in the personal section (ie homepage etc.). With the flaws in security as well, I am unsure whether to use this discussion board until they release the new version.

So if any of you have any boards that fit my requirements I would be glad to hear them.

Back