• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Php Bb

They also give away free hosting, but they are down i think.:confused2 I don't knwo if they are good. Never tested them but they seem to be slow. So i've heard.

Last edited:
I always think hosting a forum on a free web host is a bit slow, although some may disagree...I don't want to say this but there are paid web hosts which are as low as $3 a month.

You can go with Lycos.co.uk - it supports PHP/MySQL.

Why not use a free remotely hosted message board? They're so much better and faster than free webhosts in general. And when it comes to reliability, free webhosts are so unbelievably bad. www.dk3.com hosts phpBB boards.

As of last weekend, acnova is not providing anymore hosting accounts, but if your kind and want to use it desprately I can give you one of my two accounts.
The reason why they are closing because they dont' want to become a sole Website provider portal and it is probably costing them an arm in the leg.

Back