• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

PHP and MySQL help

iBrightDev

Jay Street
NLC
NLC
i currently have a guestbook script that i wrote from a similar one that i liked. now i am still trying to learn php, so bear with me here. I will try to make this as clear as possible. i have found a way to bring the original text to and edit box if you try to edit the comment, but i cant get it to replace the original text. instead, it posts it right below the original text like a follow up or something. i need it to replace the original text. is someone has a script that i can use to do this, i will give full credit on my site if i use the script.

Thanks,
Justin St. Germain
Method Computer Technologies

DodoUpload Version 1.3

Hi

I am new to these type of forums, so hopefully this is the start of something which will work both ways. I have recently downloaded DodoUpload V 1.3 - looks great....followed the setup instructions however I get the following -

Notice: Undefined variable: do in d:\server\www\uploads\index.php on line 98

Notice: Undefined index: dodoupload_user in d:\server\www\uploads\index.php on line 104

I would really appreciate some/your help.

Regards,

Marc

marcpayet@hotmail.com

hi,
first of all, you should have made a new thread. Second, it needs to be uploaded to a server (i expect linux for CHMODding) and the instructions followed. If it still fails, come back again.

ok, it is nice that we are trying to help him, but maybe he needs to post a thread. i still really need help if anyone knows how they can accomplish what i want. thanks in advance.

Back