• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

php and mysql and ftp

ok i really neeed a php and mysql host i only need like 10 mb and thats pretty much all and i want ftp access can someone help me

thx man im signing up for lord-dragon.com now and gonna see how that is if anyone else has more hosts i whould like to know them

I just posted 5. Did you find something wrong with EVERY SINGLE ONE? If you are that picky, I think you should forget about php and mysql on a free host, it just doesn't get much better than that.

Errr Matt8 and ooflyeyesoo I've new host that u will interest ThCity
They are 20mb of space cgi,pl,asp,php and MySQL support ftp is very fast and have no ads.
PS.But in thai lang I hope u can understand a word of it,if can't ummmm pm me.

Originally posted by Dajun Qin
oh....what's the language? do i need a domain if i want to use their free web space?
Thai language I would say...:confused2 :bandit2:

thx for all your help i jsut signed up for breezeland.com and yahoo is messing up soo i cant check my mail yet to activate my account ;)

Back