• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Phone SMS payments

bytza

Hello FWS users.

I want to know if any of you offer to their clients phone sms payment option.
Sems that in my country, Romania, all hosting providers start to offer this payment option.

If you do offer please let me know how can i apply for this services and what founds i will need for it.

Not many hosting providers in Romania offer this kind of payment, and the reason is high commissions for small payments.
Let's say someone wants to pay 1 month of hosting through SMS with the ammount of 1$, then with Mobile Operator commissions he will pay up to 3-4$. You can apply at www.epayment.ro.

On www.epayment.ro as all most sms payments sistems, they ask you to have your own firm.
I dont have a firm, so i cant use their services.

@TheBigDream
Can we talk is private, email or IM?

@~ServerPoint~
I dont intend to get rich. I just want to cove my web spending.

Last edited:
Ther is some one taht will allow me to use their sms payment sistem ?
Ofcorse in exchange of a small fee.

Ther is some one taht will allow me to use their sms payment sistem ?
Ofcorse in exchange of a small fee.

We use a costum made plugin for WHMCS, let me talk to my partner if we would like to sell it to you.

I suppose that you'd better contact hosts directly and ask their support about the service you are looking for. Good luck

Hello,

Phone sms payment options vary from country to country as there are different details to follow to activate this option. You should go for the help line numbers from your phone service provider at the country/city where you live and ask them for details.

Back