• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Phenominet.com

sannie

I am having a terrible time with Phenominet's customer service. I used to sing their praises but lately things have gone from bad to worse. They cancelled my domain even though I paid them in full for a year. I had to send them a copy of my paid bill. Now I can't access my sites online and I have sent 2 emails with no response. I guess the reliable people like Tara are no longer with them.

If anyone can help me understand why I cannot access my sites I would appreciate it. I do not have a .htaccess file because it made matters worse. The link is http://www.uploads.datsound.net/

Hello,

In general when you receive a "Forbidden" message when you first try to access a domain, it means you do not have an index.htm index.html or index.php in your website.

Linux servers look for those three files as the "home page". If it can't find at least one of them, it gives such a message.

It also appears that your domain name datsound.net has not yet expired:

Registrar of Record: TUCOWS, INC.
Record last updated on 13-Apr-2004.
Record expires on 02-Apr-2005.
Record created on 02-Apr-2002.

That would indicate to me that your domain is still registered until April 02/2005

It's unfortunate and frustrating that you can't get a response from your hosting provider regarding your problem, which I believe is easily fixable.

I finally got an answer from Phenominet support. The problem is solved. Thanks for your help. :biggrin2:

Last edited:
Back