• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

PETA or non-PETA, that is the question

Do YOU support PETA?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 11 100.0%

• Total voters

Wojtek

W as in Whisky
NLC
not :p

I was looking for some torrents a few hours ago and ended up on suprnova.
Yes I knew its dead but still, clicked.

From there my journey took me to www.novastream.org
What was that I thought, and It was an online radio where ppl request what they want. Cool so I headed to the requests and upon finding 0 results for Armin van Buuren decided to choose some random song from tiesto, ended up beeing Lethal Industry.

To kill the time till the song I decided to join in the chat room.
Demographics were about 4-5 canadians, 2 americans, the dj and some peta-advocate and some other ppl who idled. Half an hour from arriving to the chat the dj says some cool news about peta beeing anti milk drinkers and cows should not be taken milk from [or killed for meat]. Immidiately after he announced Lethal Industry requested by Flash! and turns off the mic.

Meanwhile in the chat started a war between the peta-dude and the rest of the people. Oh what a beatifull sight to see a peta-advocated beeing bashed on from 6 sides :p

All this to Lethal Industry playing in the background. :devious2:

At the end of the argument, we concluded Peta people are like a plague similar to Jehova Witnesses :biggrin2:

Seriously now, who in their right minds would make their primary cause in life fighting against meat eaters? :confused4 The same ----ed up people I see sometimes in the subway holding a dressed up cat in their arms like a baby and telling it "We'll be there soon sweety".

Humans are made to eat meat, like or or not PETA-boy.

I really don't care how my meat gets on my plate. As long as its there I'm happy. And so is my body, getting all the proteins and stuff it needs to stay in health.
My mom's friend once joined some veggies-only religion and a few months later her family got sick. Sure enough, lack of meat-induced vitamins.
Yea, they'r back to meat now :p

Probly some selfish way of thinking but come on... Wasnt PETA the ones who started the legend that KFC raised head-less, arm-less, feet-less chickens? haha
What they'r saying about animal cruelty is sure to be over-exageretd. Now, Im sure it happends, just not in the proportions those half brained PETAs claim.

Plus, every farmer know a healthy pig/cow/chicken will grow up to be big and fat and will taste better and bring in better $ then some skinny beaten up one. :biggrin2:

And don't even get me started on the fact animals should have the same rights as humans. They'r only walking meat with no counsiousness whatsoever. Period.

So, FWS question of the day, do YOU support PETA and their animal supremacy/same rights as humans logic?

I don't.

// Extra Links //
www.PETA.org
www.MeetYourMeat.com
You’re in good company!

Just a few of the famous faces who never eat animals ...

* Alec Baldwin
* Paul McCartney
* Pamela Anderson
* Alicia Silverstone
* Prince
* Woody Harrelson
* Joaquin Phoenix
* James Cromwell
* Chrissie Hynde
* Natalie Portman
* Kim Basinger
* Shania Twain
- www.VegetarianStarterKit.com

hahaha

Last edited:
Actually, I don't support PETA, but I don't not support them.

The person you were talking to on IRC was probably just an a-sshat who was messing with you, but the group of people who do refuse to eat meat and meat products I have no beef with (pun intended, damnit) - so long as they don't force their opinions on me, or I'd shove a KFC drumstick down their throat and shove some popcorn chicken in their nose so they'd die.

Everyone is entitled to live the way they want, so long as they stay the ---- out of my life.

that asshat was serious, that's whats sad..
its him that tried to convert people by giving those links I posted in Extra Links :p

he had some good legit arguments, but we meat eaters won.

I wrote a nice long essay about how much I don't care either way, but I deleted it. I agree with tandoc.

Well, the thing about PETA is that they're a bunch of fanatical nutjobs who are so extreme, their cause loses it's credibility.

I eat meat, that's not going to change, bu I do support animal rights...just not PETA. They're seemingly unaware of nature and the food chain...convenient. I wonder how long until they start a campaign against other animals to stop eating other animals.

Seriously, they're crazy.

I'm thinking no-one would support PETA, unless they have smoked way too much wacky tobaccy...

The question is, who do you support more out of:
- Ted Nugent
- PETA

I reckon I'd be out in wherever you go to hunt with Ted, although im not a hunter, I vow never to eat tofu!

Peta Magazine Winter Issue

"xxx" magazine more or less what they wrote
- Wojtek comment

"Rozy was an adorable white rat. she had a broken neck and ear infection. An employee tried to adobt her, but the manager used her as reptile food."
- He's business savvy. Sick rat won't sell. We won't give it away for free. So we use it as reptile food. Logical. I'd do the same.

"PETA is proud to announce it saved a few horses from hot sun-filled Turkey. Yes, the horses were used to do farm jobs and were skinny as hell. Thank God PETA gave those turkish animal abusers some old junk pickup trucks and made them swear to never use animals again"
-Big Newsflash PETA: turkish farmers cant aford Big 2005 Ford F-150 trucks like American farmers. Thus they use things they can afford, like labor horses. Some barely manage to make a living out of farming and feed their families, no wonder they wont spend hundreds on animal food when they themselfs have nothing to eat :rolleyes:

Oh yea, there was also an article about SIMON from American idol.
Basically he's against furs and has a thing for rats.

Great, more usueless PETA-paid-Celebrity-for-bigass-picture-in-magazine shit. :p

Last edited:
PETA is PETA, what do you want. Just as bad as moveon.org IMO, and I'm a liberal for kamisama's sake :eek:

indeed...they're not going away...which is really alright by me, because it just means they'll continue to be the butt of jokes worldwide.

I think the best thing for animals and animal rights is to care for them independant from PETA. Those ----ers are out of their minds.

Back