• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

People are so cheap

jmiller

tripcode
NLC
So I decided its time I get rid of some of my "older" electronics. One of those items happens to be a Nintendo Gamecube that is only a few months old, has been barely used, is in pristine condition, and has everything including original box and receipt.

So I decided to post it for $15CDN on a few local buy/sell websites. I felt this was a really fair deal.

Apparently not. I have received numerous replies to the adds and only 1 person has actually wanted to buy it for the selling price.

Everyone else asked me to include extra games, controllers, memory cards, or to cut the price down.

What the hell? I mean I know it's an old console, but give me a break.

So I decided its time I get rid of some of my "older" electronics. One of those items happens to be a Nintendo Gamecube that is only a few months old, has been barely used, is in pristine condition, and has everything including original box and receipt.

So I decided to post it for $15CDN on a few local buy/sell websites. I felt this was a really fair deal.

Apparently not. I have received numerous replies to the adds and only 1 person has actually wanted to buy it for the selling price.

Everyone else asked me to include extra games, controllers, memory cards, or to cut the price down.

What the hell? I mean I know it's an old console, but give me a break.

Baby%20powder.jpg

+

Slap.jpg

Last edited:
Wow :lol: I would've boughten it for $15 :p

I'll throw you $1.5 and you can ship it to me now now now!!!!!!

Remember where your posting this and then be surprised at how tight people are :lol:

Oh, and it gets even better folks.

You see, I was also trying to sell a PSP and got a few responses overnight.

Unfortunately, all the responses seem to be scams.

This one is a real gem.
Hello,i want to know,if you still have this item
available for sale,if yes,i also want you to understand that
i will be making my payment via paypal,so if that is ok by
you,get back to me with your paypal infor..{full and
Id}thanks

My Game Gear is still ownage. N64's go for more than $15, it truly was the better console.

I just checked, I can't find an NES with games for less than $40. Ridiculous. I sold mine a couple years ago for $10 :(

To be fair due to the recent plunge in the dollars value, $40 now is probably $10 a couple of years ago :p

Back