• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

peo, i have another suggestion for the search

Omari

this may be time consuming, but instead of a menu where you can pick only one type of ads that you would let be on your site, how about put check boxes.

like if you would want either pop up or no ads you would check pop up and no ads, that way you can do one search instead of seperate searches...

and i just searched for domain hosting with ssi, any type of ads, ftp, and 5+ megs of space... nothing showed up, i know for a fact that both hypermart and virtualave should have showed up...

Originally posted by Omari
and i just searched for domain hosting with ssi, any type of ads, ftp, and 5+ megs of space... nothing showed up, i know for a fact that both hypermart and virtualave should have showed up...

We are looking into that problem. It happens when you search for both an upload and a feature. I'll let you know when it has been fixed.

Originally posted by Omari
this may be time consuming, but instead of a menu where you can pick only one type of ads that you would let be on your site, how about put check boxes.

like if you would want either pop up or no ads you would check pop up and no ads, that way you can do one search instead of seperate searches...
In other words, you want combos. Good idea. Think you can manage that, Peo?

Back