• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

PenguinNetworkz

AdmiralKishen

http://penguinman.buildyourforum.com

First off, thnx for taking ur time out to do this...next, i know its a subdomain, but hey everyone starts somewhere, finally, i would request you not really critique my design, but like how do u think the site could do....sort of that thing...any design comments would be appreciated as well....:biggrin2:
Thanks a bunch for your time !!!

Ok, the site is about the opinions of a 16 yr old, its not mainly about one thing...because I would love to discuss a wide variety of things on the site; the originality comes into play because I dont think a lot of 16 year olds have a website, that shows news, and opinions with a wide variety of things. Most high school students mostly have a blog or something about their lives. I am trying to make this cover more then my life, I want to create a community, where people come to dicuss anything from the properties of matter to the literary works of Plato, and beyond.

Not just me...jeez i knew that you would probably take it in the wrong way, btw wat is your site about?

Last edited:
I could find hundreds of identical sites like yours anywhere. Put some actual work into your site, make it yours. Dont just use the default links and content.

You are on to a good color theme. Keep it up, it works. Also, try redoing your header image as it sorta throws the colors off. Otherwise, good job and good start! 6/10

Try to keep it all together - Meaning, see the black then the green at the top of the page (Header)? Does that look right to you? Make it smooth, blend it...

Change the green to black possibly, but then you still have that metalish gradient in there (Logo).

The header is stuck in the 1990s where sites used these type of headers standard.

Hmm, i dont get it...lol, thanks for input though, lol i guess i was just too proud of my metallic medallion thing to cut it out...sigh...

the matallic medallion looks good but not on your site not to mentine i could give you at least 4 links to where people have the SAME exact one with like very miner diffrences. i think your site is a great idea keep up with it and i wouldnt relaly call that a logo and that panguine you got is everywhere too it needs to be original for a site like this you dont want a high teck looking site where it looks so cool but its hard to consintrait on what the sites all about because the design is so out there. but right now you have a LONG way to go im a designer my self and if you need any help add me to aim or msn :D addy info is in my profile

ps. i think your site will be great just dont get carried away or un motivated :D

it look like you just used the linux logo and it totally throws off what your site is about. you site at a glance looks like some sort of linux tech and forum site at first. good idea, just not well thought out.

hmm nice site, just you need to change the color of the ads, because they dont match. Make them green. And also change the forum, make it PHPBB or IPB at least, SMF sucks :p

Back