• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

PayPopUp.com ?

Kabir

any comments or complaints about this company? i just joined and got approved so i'm wondering if i should use them or not...

ANY comments would be appreciated

Thanks.

I've also recently joined this company. They appear to have a stable, clean system. I'm running a trial period with them as insurance against too major a fallout if they turn out to be bad.

That aside, one redeeming quality is that their parent company, Yesup Ecommerce Solutions, Inc., is located in Toronto, Canada. That makes me feel better as I know the actual location and could put in a little visit if need be. :)

It may be just me, but it popupsponsor.com tracking really low? Most of our networks track at sub 50% of our tracking, which is normal and acceptable. Our statistics don't take into account external influences. It looks, however, like Popupsponsor is tracking extremely low, 21 tracked impressions vs. 1600 attempted displays? Perhaps I haven't let it run through long enough.

Hello All,

slimeredr & grand is correct...We are accepting new publishers for popupsponsor and we also have a solid history of making very timely payments.

Following the "payment history" link on this page to see our payment history.

Matt: What is your site name? I tried searching for newsx.org in our system, but could not find anything. Please let me know and I'll look into it.

Great customer service :) I was actually going to wait a few more days to see what happens. Stats have only accumulated for one day.

Originally posted by Matt
It may be just me, but it popupsponsor.com tracking really low? Most of our networks track at sub 50% of our tracking, which is normal and acceptable. Our statistics don't take into account external influences. It looks, however, like Popupsponsor is tracking extremely low, 21 tracked impressions vs. 1600 attempted displays? Perhaps I haven't let it run through long enough.

Nope its not just you :)

Popuptraffic.com is the same way, i think all pop up programs are like this, only counting between 5-30% of the real hits.

1. Mostly because of visitors not being from the accepted areas of traffic.
2. Visitors using anti ad programs.
3. Visitors dont care about the site, so close the pop up immediately. Or Are just annoyed by the popups, without knowing thats what keeps their favorite web sites online :)

Grand:

Ahh, that's true. I forgot about #1. That sub 50% took into account everything except geotargeting. Well, that's a crying shame.

I've received stats for yesterday and that was 149 for 4600 attempted displays. Funny, though, their acceptable nations list includes what should make up more than 50% of our traffic(according to other, third party ad networks), and 50% of that is still much higher than 149 imps. Oh well. Guess Popupsponsor is for others. Would've been nice to use them, they seem quite nice and professional.

I'm not comfortable giving them my social security number. Is that a common requirement for popup sponsors?

Originally posted by PaRaDoX
I'm not comfortable giving them my social security number. Is that a common requirement for popup sponsors?

Yes it is if you are a USA resident. They have to report your incomes/revenue. Other members (as far as they allowe that) do not have to give them a SSN. It's USA law :)

Originally posted by slimeredr
Why dont you look @ http://www.popupsponsor.com/ , I think you make 5x as much, and they have been known to pay.
I would use them myself but I already have a popup from my server.

That's not completely true. I actually don't know about PopUpSponsor.com (they rejected me for being Dutch :mad: allthough I have a website with 50-60% USA visitors) ... if I compare paypopup.com with popuptraffic.com:

Pay-out:
PopUpTraffic: app. $1,50 a day
PayPopUp.com: app. $1.10 a day
(app. 1500 unique visitors a day)

What do they serve:
PopUpTraffic.com: 1 pop-up + 1 pop-under
PayPopUp.com: 1 pop-under

You see, the difference is not that big. It should be bigger BUT PopUpTraffic.com pays for USA visitors only, PayPopUp.com pays you for everyone! Besides that: you can customize the PayPopUp.com pop-under: should it appear after 3, 6, ... seconds, should it appear on exit, etc. You can't do that with PopUpTraffic.com scripts.

I'm testing paypopup.com and if I find out they pay ... they will be my general ads program :)

Back