• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Paypal with Domains

I don't know of anywhere like that. However you could pay for a domain name through goodydomains.com with your paypal account and we could setup the domain name for you. We do all of our domain name business through godaddy.com.

Hope we can be of some help. Shoot us an e-mail if you would like to do this. domains@goodydomains.com

Kindest Regards,
Goodydomains.com Support

I suggest Hostway. $6.95

I have been using them for a few years now, and I have never had a problem, and their support is absolutely amazing.

mystery250 said:
I suggest Hostway. $6.95

I have been using them for a few years now, and I have never had a problem, and their support is absolutely amazing.
must we use hostway hosting with the domain?

mystery250 said:
I suggest Hostway. $6.95

Are you sure they take Paypal, cause when I just tried, it was credit card or check as options. ._.

Back