• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

PayPal Programs (CPM or CPC) ???

MagistrateGem

What are some (any) ad or affiliate programs, preferably CPM, which make payouts in PayPal?

Tell me them all even if they are bad, I need somewhere to start!

GoClick

GoClick makes payments in PayPal. They offer a search box program, a search partner program, and a pop under program. They make payments by PayPal and are generally reliable (though some people who send low quality traffic report that their earnings are retroactively reduced).

I have not heard good things about goclick (direct experience though). I have read of webmasters complaining of their rates being dropped to $0.00 per click-through retrospectively! I wouldn't even bother taking the risk knowing that they do this to webmasters.

As far as CPM-based programs go, FastClick is a solid player that offers a PayPal payment option.

Oh, and welcome Kaumil. Long time no see. :)

Originally posted by Czar
As far as CPM-based programs go, FastClick is a solid player that offers a PayPal payment option.

Oh, and welcome Kaumil. Long time no see. :)

Back